Every year, thousands of students rely on Frank Wood's best-selling books to help them pass their accountancy exams. Now in its 13th edition, Business Accounting Volume 2 continues to offer an essential guide for any accounting student. Its accessible approach makes the book suitable for a wide variety of courses in accounting and business, both at secondary and tertiary level and for those studying for professional qualifications. Key concepts from financial accounting, financial analysis, financial reporting, and management accounting are all covered in this comprehensive and practical text.
New to this edition:
- Coverage of Integrated Reporting
- New chapter on theories of accounting choice
- Over 120 new questions to test your understanding
- Updated to be fully compliant with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
- Over 350 review questions, including past examination board questions
- Easy-to-follow explanations of contemporary accounting practice
- Activities designed to reinforce the understanding of key concepts
- Clear and logical progression through topics