Now in its 10th edition, Business Finance is an essential introduction to financial decision-making in businesses.
Taking a user-friendly approach, it explores the type of investments a business should make and how they should be financed, and successfully blends the theoretical, analytical and practical aspects of finance and investments. The new edition has a strong real world focus, exploring the theories surrounding financial decision making and relating these theories to what happens in the real business world.
- An extensive range of up-to-date real-world examples
- Examination of the divergences between theory and practice
- Expanded explanations of complex theories
- Comprehensive coverage of the latest international issues
- Clear design and pedagogical features for enhanced readability and quick reference