Whether you are organising an important event or heading up a large team, running a project can be a daunting process. Spiralling costs and missed deadlines are part of everyday life for many project managers - in fact, more projects fail than succeed!
But project management doesn't have to be this way. It is possible to manage projects that consistently meet deadlines and come in within budget. Brilliant Project Management shows you how. Drawing on over 30 years of experience, you’ll discover how to ensure your projects succeed every time. In this new edition Barker & Cole have included a section highlighting valuable sources of information in the challenging world of project management, including their inside track on methods, training and professional associations. It’s the ultimate guide to becoming a brilliant project manager. Brilliant Outcomes
- Make a success of any project.
- Deliver on your promises.
- Save money, time and your sanity!
About the Authors
1) The road to brilliant project management
2) The art of planning a project
3) Risk and issue management
4) Delivering quality
5) Resource management
6) Leading effective teams
7) Productive meetings
8) Facilitation skills
9) Making use of lessons learned
10) The journey to brilliant project management
Appendix - Brilliant Support Resources