Managing with the Power of NLP
Neuro-Linguistic Programming for Competitive Advantage
By David Molden
Distrubuted by Trans-Atlantic Publications Inc.
$47.50 Paper Original
The winners of the future will be those that are capable of dealing proactively with chaos. The human mind is the most powerful computer on earth. The technology to begin tapping this potential is available now. Neuro-linguistic Programming (NLP) develops your potential to realise success - while creating order from chaos. An order that is capable of changing and evolving in sympathy with the needs of people and the business.
Look beyond conventional teaching models for new ways of developing management competence. Managing with the Power of NLP demystifies this essential tool for enhanced performance. It enables you to build effective learning strategies for leadership, communication and innovation, to develop your success within the ever-changing world of management.
- Successful sales history - 8228 to date.
- NLP is a proven and highly popular set of techniques and continues to grow in popularity amongst the business community.
- Taps into the hugely popular subject of achieving personal effectiveness but also shows you how you can apply this to being a successful manager.
- Concentrates on practical methods, applications and examples that you can implement into your day-to-day working life.
- Draws on author's own experience as a manager and trainer.
- Decodes and de-mystifies the jargon of NLP so it can be used as a powerful tool.
Return to main page of Trans-Atlantic Publications