By Harvey Maylor
Pearson Education Limited / Prentice Hall
426 Pages, Illustrated, 7 ½ x 9 ¾"
$89.50 paper original
OUT OF PRINT
This third edition of this highly successful textbook represents a major development
in content, approach & pedagogy; combining a strong academic approach with relevant
2. Structures and frameworks.
PHASE ONE - DEFINE THE PROJECT
3. Strategy and project management.
4. Project definition.
PHASE TWO - DESIGN THE PROJECT PROCESS.
5. Time planning.
6. Critical chain project management.
7. Cost and quality planning.
8. Plan analysis and risk management.
PHASE THREE - DELIVER THE PROJECT (DO IT!)
9. Project organisation- structures and teams.
10. Management and leadership in project environments.
11. Control of projects.
12. Supply chain issues.
13. Problem-solving and decision-making.
14. Project completion and review.
15. Improving project performance.
Return to the Businesss Titles Home Page