Selling & Sales Management
By David Jobber & Geoff Lancaster
Financial Times / Prentice Hall
548 Pages, Illustrated, 7 ½” x 9 ¾”
$115.00 paper original
Selling and Sales Management 7th Edition, is a long standing classic book, which has been revised and updated to take into account recent developments in the theory and practice of selling. As well as covering all important elements of the marketing mix, it places emphasis on international aspects of selling and sales management.
Ideal for students on sales management, marketing and business studies courses as well as field sales people and sales managers. The book is also essential reading for those taking professional qualifications at the CAM, the Institute of Sales and Marketing Management and LCCI.
About the Authors
List of Figures
List of Tables
Part One: Sales Perspective
1. Development and Role of Selling in Marketing
2. Sales Strategies
Part Two: Sales Environment
3. Consumer and Organizational Buyer Behavior
4. Sales Settings
5. International Selling
6. Law and Ethical Issues
Part Three: Sales Techniques
7. Sales Responsibilities and Preparation
8. Personal Selling Skills
9. Key Account Management
10. Relationship Selling
11. Direct Marketing
12. Internet and IT Applications in Selling and Sales Management
Part Four: Sales Management
13. Recruitment and Selection
14. Motivation and Training
15. Organization and Compensation
Part Five: Sales Control
16. Sales Forecasting and Budgeting
17. Salesforce Evaluation
Appendix: Examination Technique
• Each chapter concludes with a mini case study and practical exercises to reinforce key concepts for students.
• Formal practice exam questions help students prepare for forthcoming assessment.
• Full discussion of the role of selling as a part of an integrated marketing communications program demonstrates the importance of selling on every level.
Return to the Businesss Titles Home Page