Foundations of Marketing Communications
A European Perspective
By Patrick De Pelsmacker, et al.
Financial Times / Prentice Hall
344 Pages, Illustrated, 7 ½” x 9 ¾”
$79.50 Paper Original
Foundations of Marketing Communications offers a concise overview of the cornerstones, techniques and applications of marketing communications in a European context. Based on the authoritative and successful Marketing Communications: A European Perspective 2nd edition, this book is geared towards both undergraduate and postgraduate students who want to extend their knowledge of marketing communications.
ContentsReturn to the Businesss Titles Home Page
Table of contents
1. Integrated marketing communications
2. How marketing communications work
3. Target groups
7. Media planning
8. Advertising research
9. Sales promotions
10. Direct marketing
12. Point-of-sale communications
13. Sponsorship and public relations
• Covers not only advertising related topics, but also other major instruments of the marketing communications mix to provide a broad overview of the subject.
• Consistent European focus offers students a perspective of how marketing communications works on the continent.
• Extensive European and global case studies with challenging case questions encourage the reader to apply chapter concepts to the case at hand.
• Shaded boxes highlight extended examples, interesting research results and more technical issues, which enliven the concepts and engage students