Business Studies for A Level, 3rd edition
By Ian Marcouse, et al.
Distributed by Trans-Atlantic Publications Inc.
748 Pages, Illustrated
$92.50 Paper Original
This new edition of the bestselling book by Ian Marcouse and a team of experienced business studies writers has been fully revised and revamped. Intelligently written, it explains key business principles and concepts in a straightforward way and provides ample opportunity for students to test their learning through exercises and data response questions. Now in full colour, the new edition features: host of topical new case studies issues for analysis new page design interactive .
* Edited by Ian Marcousé, best-selling author and entrepreneur, with years of experience in what students need to know in order to understand Business Studies and succeed in exams
* Interactive Dynamic Learning CD-ROM includes additional features and activities to help with revision and self-assessment
* New improved page design making the book more accessible
* Fully revised and updated with current and motivating content
* New and topical case studies put theory into context and aid understanding
* In full colour with additional illustrations
About the Authors: Ian Marcousé is a best-selling Business Studies author and an entrepreneur. Malcolm Surridge is Chief Examiner for AS/A2 Business Studies for a leading awarding body, teacher and author. Andrew Gillespie is Principal Examiner for AS/A2 Business Studies for a leading awarding body, teacher and author. Barry Martin is a former Principal Examiner for AS/A2 Business Studies for a major awarding body.
Nigel Watson is Head of Business Studies at Old Palace School and an established author. Andrew Hammond is Senior Examiner for AS Business Studies for a major awarding body and Head of Business at Darrick Wood School. Marie Brewer is Senior Examiner for A level Business Studies for a major awarding body and an established author.
Readership: A level students who want a single book; pre-university; IB; HE
"This book has been received like a breath of fresh air by teaching staff and students."
-- Business Review (about the 2nd edition)
"A 'must have'."
-- I Rollit-James, Business Review (about the 2nd edition)
"Just the book we have been looking for."
--J Bailey, Oaklands College (about the 2nd edition)
Return to the Businesss Titles Home Page