AQA GCSE Revision Guide
By Neil Denby
$17.95 Paper original
This revision guide has been written specifically for students following the AQA GCSE Business Studies course. It has been designed to help students understand what they need to know topic-by-topic, and how to prepare effectively and successfully for their GCSE exams. The guide covers the content needed for both the Business Studies and Applied Business qualifications.
Key features for each topic include:
• What the specification requires — what students need to know, and show their understanding of in the exam
• In brief — a simple introduction to the topic to highlight key points
• Revision notes — clear, concise and memorable notes to kick-start revision
• Speak the language — key terms and phrases that students need to use correctly
• In a nutshell — a succinct summary of the topic
• Boost your grade — what students need to do, according to the Assessment Objectives, to achieve the best possible grades
• Test yourself — a range of different exercises to test and improve understanding, including multiple-choice or short-answer questions, cloze exercises and matching pairs
• Examination practice — exam-style section tests and practice exams
• Controlled assessment — advice on how to prepare for and complete this new area of assessment
Answers to all the tests are provided at online at www.hodderplus.co.uk/philipallan.
- Understand your specification
- See how you can gain the most marks
- Test your knowledge and prepare for success!
Return to the Businesss Titles Home Page