Business Law, 6th edition
By Ewan MacIntyre
Distributed by Trans-Atlantic Publications
$92.50 Paper Original
MacIntyre’s Business Law is the foremost text for non-law students. Questions test their understanding at each stage, key points guide their learning and tasks allow them to relate and apply what they have learned to business examples. All of these features are highlighted in full colour to ease navigation and understanding. In addition, new bulleted chapter introductions help students to break down each area of the law into manageable sections allowing them to fully grasp all aspects of business law confidently.
MyLawChamber is a complete online teaching and learning platform designed to improve results by helping students quickly master concepts, and by providing educators with a robust set of tools for easily gauging and addressing the performance of students.
MyLawChamber engages students with high-quality multimedia learning experiences that help law students excel. In every exercise, students receive immediate feedback so they see mistakes right away, learn precisely which concepts are holding them back, and master concepts through targeted practice.
- Test your understanding questions are throughout the chapters to test the students’ knowledge along the way
- Key points identify the essential points
- Summary questions and multiple choice questions test students’ understanding at the end of each chapter
- Key points guide students’ learning
- Case summaries highlight the essential points of a case
- Tasks allow students to relate and apply what they have learned to business examples
Return to Businesstitles.com main page