Financial Times Guide
to Business Start Up
By Sara Williams
Financial Times / Prentice Hall
244 Pages, Illustrated, 6 ¾" x 9 ½"
$52.50 paper original
OUT OF PRINT
Formerly named the Lloyds TSB Small Business Guide, this book has been the start up bible for a million people over nearly 20 years. It remains the only small business guide to be updated annually, making it the most up-to-date resource and reference for anybody serious about being successful in business.
Now revised, reformatted and rebranded as The FT Guide to Business Start Up, it takes you quickly and simply through finance, tax and law, and through the minefields of recruiting, premises, marketing, sales, pricing, people management and everything else you will be faced with as an entrepreneur and have to tackle to succeed.
• Formally named the Lloyds TSB Small Business Guide, this book has been the bestselling small business guide, selling over 1 million copies over its 19 year history.
• Updated annually - this is THE most up-to-date book you can buy with more than any other book on tax, idea protection, patents, copyright etc. It’s the must-have reference source.
• You will receive a free unique email update on tax and legal changes following every Budget.
• The perfect accompaniment to The Definitive Business Plan (FT Prentice Hall, 2001) and Developing New Business Ideas (FT Prentice Hall, 2005)
• Written by financial expert and entrepreneur Sara Williams
Sara Williams is a former investment analyst and financial journalist. She has contributed many articles on tax and finance for national newspapers and for a number of years wrote for Which?, including the Which? Tax-Saving Guide and the Which? Book of Tax. She is also the author of the FT Guide to Personal Tax.
Return to the Businesss Titles Home Page