Tony Buzan knows more than a little about Mind Maps – after all, he did invent them!
Often referred to as the ‘the Swiss-army knife for the brain’, Mind Maps are a ground-breaking, note-taking and mind-organising technique that has already revolutionised the lives of many millions of people around the world and taken the educational world by storm.
Now Tony Buzan is sharing the powerful techniques of mind mapping with the business world to help business professionals everywhere revolutionise the way they think and practise.
Mind Maps for Business is the very first and only book on mind mapping that has been written by Tony Buzan specifically for a business audience.
No matter how big or small the business you work in; no matter if you’re an employer or an employee; no matter what your role is, you’ll find the benefits of using mind maps to help you think, organise, plan and control are vast:
- Accelerate your productivity to levels you never thought possible.
- Generate exciting new possibilities for growth and expansion.
- Make meetings, discussions and forums really productive and useful.
- Negotiate, talk and consult more constructively and effectively.
- Be more focussed, more organised and much smarter.
- Unleash your amazing creative capabilities.
Whether you’re writing marketing plans or strategy documents; looking for new ways to develop your business; planning a conference or event; restructuring your staff; or looking to improve your management and leadership skills – discover today the amazing advantages that using Mind Maps for Business can bring.