‘The Zurich Tax Handbook should be on the bookshelf of every independent financial adviser, as well as many higher rate tax payers.’
The Zurich Tax Handbook 2015–16 is your annual authoritative guide to the UK tax system and how it may affect you or your clients. It explains the key aspects of taxation, providing worked examples, checklists, definitions and tax-saving hints. This edition includes full information from the 2014 Autumn Statement, the March 2015 Budget, the July 2015 Budget and the Finance Act 2015.
Key features include:
- A digest at the beginning of the book which summarises the main tax changes for 2015–16
- Over 120 key ‘tax notes’ to help save you money
- Detailed advice on how to reduce tax liabilities for yourself and your clients
- Comprehensive information on tax allowances and thresholds
- Guidance on how to complete tax returns on time and without penalties